Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Downloaded my first game on Windows 7, How do I Play?
Hello. I am new to downloading eroges, so I have no idea what I'm doing. I just downloaded Tsumamigui 3 from onlyhgames.com, and I have 4 .rar files that I do not know how to activate. Does anyone know how I can access the game from this point? Thank you.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

rightclick on first part, select "extract here" (or something like this - my WinRAR is in Polish), next input password (http://www.onlyhgames.com) and wait, until all the parts'll be extracted
Hey, thanks for your help. I got the game to load. However, I got it to load with just tsumi3.part1.rar, but there are 4 rar files! I don't know if I did something wrong; why is the game working fine when I have only extracted one part of the four? Will the game only be partly accessible if I don't extract all of them? Thank you.
(02-28-2018, 11:53 PM)Darnbob Wrote: Hey, thanks for your help. I got the game to load. However, I got it to load with just tsumi3.part1.rar, but there are 4 rar files! I don't know if I did something wrong; why is the game working fine when I have only extracted one part of the four? Will the game only be partly accessible if I don't extract all of them? Thank you.

Don't worry, as long as you had all 4 parts in the same folder when extracting tsumi3.part1.rar, you should be fine(it automatically goes through all 4 parts and extracts the file).